Winter 2017 course enrolment information for all programs
Winter course enrolment for all DAIS, MI, MMSt, and PhD students:
Second year+ students:
6 a.m., Thursday November 3, 2016 (ACORN/ROSI time) to 10 am, Tuesday November 8, 2016
Note: Course enrolment will be disabled between 10 am, Tuesday November 8 and 6 am, Thursday November 10.
All students and first year students (includes September 2016 starters):
6 a.m., Thursday November 10, 2016 (ACORN/ROSI time)
Program specific information:
- Course section code is either S (e.g., INF1240H S, MSL2100H S) or Y (MSL3000Y)
- For a refresher on course selection mechanics, and an interactive video, please refer to the information posted on our website.
- Maximum course load for Full-time students is 2 FCEs (i.e., 4 half courses) per session.
- Maximum course load for Part time students is 1 FCEs (i.e., 2 half courses) per session.
- Check the Winter 2017 timetable ahead of time here for any changes/updates: http://current.ischool.utoronto.ca/courses/timetables