Student councils at the Faculty of Information
There are three student councils, corresponding to the three graduate programs, at the Faculty of Information. The councils represent student interests, and are a key component of an enriched student experience. We strongly encourage you to get involved!
Each council maintains their own website:
Visit them to learn more about:
- Professional development activities and events
- iSchool student associations, clubs, and student chapters of professional associations
- Social events
- Council membership, committees, and meetings, including minutes of meetings
- Student representatives to the various governance committees of the iSchool, and other committee and groups at the Faculty, and at U of T
- Resources of interest to students
- Excellent merchandise available for sale!