#26-2 | SGS Wellness Workshops
Do you have trouble coping with everyday situations? Do you...
- worry constantly about worst-case scenarios?
- blame or criticize yourself, even when things are going well?
- feel like your emotions are overwhelming and difficult to tolerate?
- avoid situations or activities because they make you nervous or because you think you'll fail?
- push yourself to do things perfectly, but still feel like a failure?
SGS is offering a series of Wellness Workshops to help you develop coping skills to meet the demands of university, work, and personal life.
Where: The School of Graduate Studies, 65 St. George Street, room 201.
When: Mondays from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm on the following dates. Bring your lunch!
March 27, 2017: Balanced Living
April 10, 2017: Emotion Regulation
April 24, 2017: Healthy Behaviours
May 8: Balanced Thinking
May 22: No workshop on Victoria Day
May 29: Balanced Living
To register, call the Health & Wellness Centre at 416-978-8030 or contact your intake counsellor/clinician.
Registration is limited to 15 participants; register early. If you have accessibility accommodation needs, please advise during your registration.
If you can't make it in person, you can complete the workshop series by registering online for the webinar series.